November 8, 2022 General Election Results
(LAST UPDATED NOVEMBER 29, 2022, 3:30 pm):
FINAL POSTED RESULTS INCLUDE:
- All Vote-by-Mail ballots received up to November 15, 2022 (Postmarked on or before Election Day)
- All Polling Place ballots
- All Vote-by-Mail ballots retrieved from Drop Boxes on Election Day
- All cured ballots with Signature Verification Statements received by 5 p.m., November 21, 2022
- All processed Provisional / Conditional Ballots from Election Day
- All ballots received by other counties and forwarded to Mono County (Received by other county on or before Election Day)
PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING:
- Polling place and early Vote-by-Mail ballots are counted on Election Night.
- Vote-by-Mail ballots received after November 5, 2022 are counted after Election Day.
- Provisional ballots are processed after Election Day and will be counted after elections officials have confirmed the person's eligibility.
- Ballots postmarked on or before Election Day can be received and counted until November 15, 2022.
- Ballots received by other counties must be forwarded to Mono County no later than eight days after receipt and will be counted provided they were received by the other county on or before Election Day.
- Ballots with Mismatched Signature or Missing Signature can be "cured". Signature Verification Statements must be received by the Mono County Elections office no later than 5 p.m. two (2) days prior to certification of the election, November 21, 2022.
- The Registrar of Voters will certify election results on November 23, 2022.