June 7, 2022 Statewide Direct Primary Election Results
(LAST UPDATED JULY 7, 2022, 5:00 PM)
final posted results include:
- All Vote-by-Mail ballots received up to June 14, 2022 (Postmarked on or before Election Day)
- All Vote-by-Mail ballots retrieved from Drop Boxes on Election Day
- All Polling Place ballots
- All processed Provisional ballots
- All eligible Mono County Ballots received by other counties
- All "cured" Ballots with Mismatched Signature or Missing Signature received by July 3, 2022
Please note the following:
- Polling place and early Vote-by-Mail ballots are counted on Election Night.
- Vote-by-Mail ballots received after June 6, 2022 are counted after Election Day.
- Provisional ballots are processed after Election Day and will be counted after elections officials have confirmed the person's eligibility.
- Ballots postmarked on or before Election Day can be received and counted until June 14, 2022.
- Ballots received by other counties must be forwarded to Mono County no later than eight days after receipt and will be counted provided they were received by the other county on or before Election Day.
- Ballots with Mismatched Signature or Missing Signature can be "cured" until July 3, 2022.
- Actual number of ballots cast is not known until counting is completed.
- The Registrar of Voters will certify election results on July 5, 2022.