Projects & Notices
- Bryant Field and Lee Vining Airport - Tie-down and apron areas resurfacing was completed in Summer of 2017
- Emergency Repairs due to Spring run-off - paid for by Disaster Funds
- Crowley Lake Drive - Pavement patch and shoulder rebuild west of Tom's Place
- Lower Rock Creek Road - Eroded sections and ditches repaired
- June Lake Highlands Roads (Mtn. Vista Dr., Highlands Dr., Highlands Place, and Alpenglow) - Crack seal, slurry and paint striping was completed in Summer of 2017
- Northshore Drive - Crack seal, slurry and paint striping was completed in Summer of 2017
- Pavement Management System - Paved county roads field evaluated and rated on condition
- Upper Summers Meadow Road, Green Creek Bridge Reconstruction - under construction with both bridge abutments finished. Bridge completion is on schedule for Spring of 2018.
- Systemic Safety Analysis Report (SSARP) – Complete safety analysis of the entire paved County road system. Currently on schedule for completion by the end of June.
- Rimrock Ranch-Zone C, Rimrock Ranch-T37-49A, and Sierra Meadows ZOBs – Complete Crack Seal and Slurry Projects. This work will be bid with the County-Wide Fog Seal and Stripe Project and is on schedule for completion by the end of June.
- Fog seal and striping to be applied to 33 miles of streets county wide using SB1 funding - This includes roads in Bridgeport, Lee Vining, Chalfant, White Mtn. Estates, portions of Swall Meadows, Paradise, portions of Lower Rock Creek Road, portions of Crowley Lake Drive and Owens Gorge Road.
2018-2019 Fiscal Year Projected Projects - based on preliminary funding estimates
- Airport Road Rehabilitation - Rehab approx. 1.3 miles of Airport Road and 0.3 miles of Hot Creek Hatchery Road from Hwy. 395 to Mammoth Yosemite Airport. Addition of bike lanes and signage replacement
- Eastside Lane Overlay/In-place Recycle
- Mono City Streets Slurry Seal
- Hackney Drive/Shop Road Rehabilitation
See links below for more information concerning Mono County Highways and County Road improvement projects. The Mono County Bid Management System lists all projects currently out to bid.